Ancestral Retreat in Cusco and Puno 3 Days
Ayahuasca and San Pedro are part of one of the most beautiful retreat in Peru, our patients could enjoy of the healing and connections with mother nature in the most stunning landscapes.
- All Our Ceremonies are performed by Native Shaman.
- During your stay in our center, you will have the presence of a bilingual coordinator who will guide you throughout the process.
- Reading ceremony with Coca leaves (diagnosis of current situation)
- Ceremony of Blossoming and spiritual cleansing (to remove the negative energy of our being and replace it with positive energy)
- Ceremony of permission and Integration to the shamanic spiritual world.
- 1 intense sessions of Wachuma (San Pedro).
- 1 sessions of Ayahuasca.
- Ceremony: an offering of gratitude to Pachamama or Mother Nature.
- Individual consultations with the shamans to discuss experiences, interpret the visions, feelings during the process of the healing.
- Group meetings to share the experience of the other participants.
- Guided visit to the Sistine chapel of America.
- Guided visit to the archaeological center Raqchi.
- Guided visit to the archaeological bridge of Checacupe.
- Guided visit to Pukara Museum.
- Guided visit to the floating island of Uros.
- Visit to one of this mystical place: Sillustani tombs /chucuito mystical fertility center /Amaru Muru – the gate of the Goods.
- Visit to Titicaca the Higgest lake in the world.
- Entrance ticket to all the archaeological centers.
- Food and drinks – a soft diet to work with medicinal plants (Ayahuasca)
- Transportation to the retreat center round trip from Cusco.
- Transportation To Puno.
- Accommodation in our retreat center.
- Accommodation in Puno.
- 08:00 Transfer from your hotel to the retreat center
- 10:30 Installation and recognition of rooms and retreat center.
- 11:00 Presentation and introduction to retreat with master shamans and recommendations for retreat.
- 12:00 Ceremony of integration to the spiritual world
- 12:40 oracle reading ceremony with coca leaves (individual diagnosis).
- 13:30 Ceremony of flowering and cleaning of bad energies.
- 14:00 Time to rest and relaxation.
- 17:30 Preparation for the ceremony / meditation in the retreat center environment
- 18:30 Pre-Ceremony Health Assessment and physical Review
- 19:00 Ayahuasca ceremony
- 6:00 Transportation to Cusco.
- 7:00 Transportation to Puno.
- 8:00 Visit to Sistine Chapel of America.
- 10:00 Visit to Raqchi.
- 12:00 Lunch in Marangani (Traditional buffete)
- 15:00 Visit to the beautiful landscapes in the limit between puno and Cusco- La raya
- 17:00 Visit to the museum of the Pukara culture.
- 19:00 trasnportation to the acommodation.
- 07:00 – Breakfast.
- 08:00 Transportation to to one of this mystical place: Sillustani tombs /chucuito mystical fertility center /Amaru Muru – the gate of the Goods.
- 09:00 San pedro Ceremony.
- 13:00 – Lunch (soft Food).
- 16:00 – Visit by boat the floating islands- Uros.
- 18:00 – Transportation to the acommodation.
|N° people||1 Person||2 people||3 people||more people|
|Price per person||790 $ USD||720 $ USD||650 $ USD||600 $ USD|
Our Facilities Includes: